UPGRADE YOUR DREAMS IN A DOWNTURN. YOUR DREAMS ARE RECESSION PROOF WHEN YOU TAKE ACTION. ”
ONLY 5% OF THE WORLD WILL TAKE ACTION ON THEIR DREAMS.... WHILE THE OTHER 95% MAKE EXCUSES. ”

Dear Super Ambitious Dreamer, 

Get the exact steps you need to EXPAND during the economic chaos that we are facing. We are in times of uncertainty, and I want to help and support you by giving the exact steps I used during the downturn a couple years ago - it wasn't an economic global recession.  However, it was a personal recession and I was able to practice and walk through the process. That personally helped me recession proof my business and life. While most are on the defense, I want to show you how to upgrade and elevate your DREAMS during a global PANDEMIC. Now is YOUR TIME! 

Throughout my mastermind coaching program I will share the lessons I’ve learned through my experience as well as my learnings from my mentors, advisors, etc.  . I’ve learned that following your heart and working in an industry that supports your passions and abilities are awesome.  However, if you don’t prepare for OPPORTUNITY you'll miss the airplane to destiny. 

I do not consider myself an expert in entrepreneurship by any means.  However, I have enough sweat equity in building strong businesses and organizations to offer this service.  Nothing great comes easy!  

WHAT’S INCLUDED?

 

  • Access to private group of like-minded achievers. 
  • Email access to Timothy.. 
  • Recommended Book List 
  • Success Reports. 
  • Book of the Day Notes/Summaries. 
  • Free Digital Copy of my latest book “Awaken the Dream” 

P.S. I’ll even be nice and give you one of the 27 laws..... Perspective is Everything..... 

“Money comes from paper, paper comes from trees, trees come from seeds and seeds come from God. Money is just a seed. ””

— unknown

APPLY FOR THE MASTERMIND COACHING PROGRAM